The Aqua-Vitaliser System by Shen-Ion HarmoNIK®
This holistic system for vitalising water was developed by means of special technologies from Europe and Asia. Water vitalised this way contains many harmonic, vitalising and therefore refreshing frequencies which human, animal and plant cells profit from optimally. The water vitality resembles fresh mountain spring water and boosts the specific wellbeing and increases the quality of life in general.
The possible applications are numerous and have an effect in all spheres of life. For where is water, is life – and where water is better, there life is better.
Through the installation of a Shen-Ion HarmoNIK® Aqua-Vitaliser to the water supply system the positive frequencies can be of diverse use:
- Drinking Shen-Ion HarmoNIK® activated water strengthens the immune system, energises and vitalises body cells and organs
- Cooking with vitalised water makes beverages and dishes taste better
- Pickling fruits and vegetables in vitalised water gives them a better sweetness and a higher vitality
- Bathing in vitalised water supports the skin’s natural functions
- Washing clothes energises textiles that can generate a positive body feeling while wearing them
- Watering plants promotes growth and vitality and can also enhance the harvest
- Building with concrete mixed with vitalised water leads to better olfactory qualities and basically vitalised buildings
Shen-Ion HarmoNIK® Aqua-Vitalisers are available in various sizes. The Aqua-Stick gets simply attached to the water tap and is also suitable on the road, while the medium sizes vitalise the water of houses, flats, offices, hotels and other undertakings. They are employed in fountains, waters constructions and swimming baths as well. And the largest Shen-Ion HarmoNIK® Aqua System can even vitalise the drinking water of a village or a whole town.
Shen-Ion HarmoNIK® Aqua-Vitalisers are ideally attached to the water supply line of the house. They are maintenance-free and durably functional as long as the original casings do not get damaged, heated or opened improperly and are not exposed to direct water contact.